Grounded in our Catholic faith, we enrich each student’s journey from pre-K to 8th grade by nurturing meaningful growth in academic achievement and service to Christ in the world.
We excel at academic preparation and development of the whole child, educating students in a diverse student body.
We inspire every student to build a lifelong commitment to Catholic values and service, to go forth as informed, ethical leaders with a lasting love of learning.
Believing that each child is unique and an important gift from God, Faithful Shepherd Catholic School is dedicated to:
- Providing academic excellence in the core subjects while developing creativity and interest in the arts, physical education, and foreign language.
- Helping each student develop a personal relationship with Jesus and a deep understanding of the Catholic faith.
- Empowering students to think critically, act ethically, and have respect for others and one’s self.
- Creating a sense of social justice and service to others through thought, actions, and prayer.
- Differentiating our instruction in the classroom so that all learners find success.